95th AMS Annual Meeting
4–8 January 2015 • Phoenix, Arizona
Fulfilling the Vision of Weather, Water, and Climate Information for Every Need, Time, and Place
The meeting theme explores how our community is turning this vision into reality. Its focus is the scientific, technical, and professional advances – ongoing and anticipated – required to develop and deliver widespread, highly-customized weather, water, and climate information. Read More
Inspire future scientists within the local community at Sunday's WeatherFest
News & Announcements
Congratulations to all presenters! On this page you'll find important information to make your poster or oral presentation the best it can possibly be.
- Conferences, Symposia, and Town Halls Program
Browse and search by day or program. Includes author index and personal scheduler.
- Student Assistant Program
Being a student assistant is fun and educationally rewarding, but it is also a demanding job! If you are interested in helping AMS staff at the Annual, the application deadline date is 3 October 2014. You must be a 2015 member before applying.
- Student Travel Grants
Travel grants are available for current senior undergraduate and graduate students to attend the 95th AMS Annual Meeting. The application deadline date is 3 October 2014. You must be a 2015 member before applying.
- Meeting Room Request Application
Committee members, exhibitors, sponsors and university staff, please follow the link to submit a meeting room request.
Blog Posts from The Front Page
- 18 July 2014
- The Annual Meeting Is Closer than You Think!
- The 2015 AMS Annual Meeting in Phoenix is less than six months away. AMS President Bill Gail and 2015 Annual Meeting Organizing Committee chairs Andrea Bleistein, Andrew Molthan, and Wendy Schreiber-Abshire recently sent out this reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts for the meeting is fast approaching: Have you submitted your abstract for AMS [...]