97th AMS Annual Meeting | 22–26 January 2017 | Seattle, WA
Second Symposium on Special Sessions on US-International Partnerships
view in conference program
Papers for this conference are solicited on:
- Advancing and Leveraging Research into Operations, and Operations Feedback into Research Between and Among International Partners
- Joint Research and Coordinated Observations in Hydrometeorology, Extremes and High-Impact Events in the US and Asia
- Innovative Academic/Public/Private Partnerships Within and Across Economic Sectors between US and Asia
- Working Toward a More Weather, Water and Climate-Ready World—Issues and Opportunities
- Integration of In-situ and Satellite-derived Observations into Data Assimilation and Weather, Water and Climate Modeling Systems for the Improvement of Forecasts
Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 August 2016
Acceptance Emails Sent: late-September 2016
The $95 abstract fee (payable by credit card or purchase order) is refundable only if your abstract is not accepted.
Your fee includes your abstract, extended abstract (optional), and your recorded oral presentation posted to the online program which is available to all visitors for free.
For additional information please contact the program chairpersons, Michael Ferrari, Renee Leduc Clarke, or Stephen Zebiak.