21st Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification
Papers for this conference are solicited on:
- Physical evidence of cloud seeding effects and general weather modification aspects;
- Hydrological applications to weather modification projects and evaluation;
- Recent developments in understanding natural cloud processes and aerosol-cloud interactions relevant to weather modification;
- Development and refinement of conceptual models, including those for enhancing precipitation and mitigating the severity of storms;
- Applications of numerical models to planned and inadvertent weather modification topics;
- Societal and economic effects of planned and inadvertent weather modification.
- Climate Engineering and Inadvertent Weather Modification (with the Seventh Symposium on Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions)
The 21st Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification is organized by the AMS Committee on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification.
For additional information please contact the program chairpersons, Roy Rasmussen (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Masataka Murakami (email: email@example.com).