22nd Conference on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for the Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface
Call for Papers
Papers for this conference are solicited on:
- Observing Systems: atmosphere, ocean and land surface, in situ and remote. Comparisons with other observing systems.
- Data Assimilation: New developments in methodology; research and operational applications on all spatial and temporal scales.
- Numerical analysis and prediction experiments involving observations: data impact and observation sensitivity tests.
- Observing System Simulation Experiments (OSSEs).
- Field Experiments: observational and assimilation results.
- Mesonet Impacts on Nowcasts, Forecasts, Warnings and Decision Support.
The 22nd Conference on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for the Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface is organized by the Committee on IOAS-AOLS.
For additional information please contact the program chairperson(s), Dr. Robert Atlas, (email: email@example.com), Prof. Sharanya Majumdar (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Kenneth Carey (email: email@example.com)