34th Environmental Information Processing Technologies
Papers for this conference are solicited on:
- Software Engineering
- Data Management and Communication
- Advances in Observations, Modeling and New Media Technologies
- Mobile Computing for Communicating Weather Information
- Data Visualization
- Satellite Technologies
- Radar Technologies
- Road Weather Observations
- Research to Operations and Quasi-operational Systems
- Cloud Computing
Papers are also solicited for a Themed Joint Session on:
- Communication of Next-Generation Satellite Information
The 34th Environmental Information Processing Technologies is organized by the AMS Board on Environmental Information Processing Technologies.
For additional information please contact the program chairpersons, Scott Jacobs (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Nazila Merati (email: email@example.com).