Eighth Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python
Papers for this conference are solicited on describing Python work in applications, methodologies, and package development in the following topics:
- Time series analysis
- Air quality
- Satellite data processing
- In-situ data analysis
- Python as a software integration platform
- Connecting Python with other languages
- Python as a Service
- High Performance Computing with Python
- Data intensive computation and big data
- Teaching and learning Python
- Publicizing your research and code
The Eighth Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using Python is organized by the AMS Committee on Environmental Information Processing Technologies.
For additional information please contact the program chairpersons Scott Collis (email: email@example.com) or Johnny Wei-Bing Lin (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).