Fourth Symposium on High Performance Computing for Weather, Water, and Climate
Papers for this conference are solicited on:
- High Performance Computing: Operational Aspects
- Challenges for Weather, Water and Climate Modeling at Exascale
- Advances in Software Environments and Tools for Exploiting HPC
- Data Mining and Deep Learning: Unexpected discoveries
- Improving the communication of the value of HPC in climate, weather and water
The Fourth Symposium on High Performance Computing for Weather, Water, and Climate is organized by the AMS Board on Environmental Information Processing Technologies.
For additional information please contact the program chairperson(s), Brian Etherton, (email:firstname.lastname@example.org), Gerry Creager, (email: email@example.com), or Marc Cotnoir, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).