97th AMS Annual Meeting | 22–26 January 2017 | Seattle, WA
31st Conference on Hydrology
view in conference program
Specific papers for this conference are solicited on advances in hydrology and hydrometeorology, both from a scientific and operational perspective. Topics of interest include:
- Hydrometeorological extremes;
- Drought analysis and prediction;
- Flood prediction, analysis, decision support, & management;
- Hydrometeorological applications, products and services;
- Innovative water cycle observations;
- Advances in evaporation and evaporative demand;
- Remote sensing applications in hydrology;
- Land data assimilation techniques and systems;
- Diagnostic evaluation and improvement of land models;
- Land-atmosphere interactions;
- Precipitation processes and observations for atmospheric, land surface, and hydrological modeling.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 August 2016
Acceptance Emails Sent: late-September 2016
Joint sessions are planned with:
- 21th Conference on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for the Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface (IOAS-AOLS);
- 12th Symposium on Societal Applications: Policy, Research, and Practice;
- 23nd Conference on Applied Climatology;
- Fourth Symposium on the Weather, Water, and Climate Enterprise;
- 15th Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- 3rd Symposium on High Performance Computing for Weather, Water, and Climate
The $95 abstract fee (payable by credit card or purchase order) is refundable only if your abstract is not accepted.
Your fee includes your abstract, extended abstract (optional), and your recorded oral presentation posted to the online program which is available to all visitors for free.
Student Award Opportunities
For additional information please contact the program chairpersons, John Eylander, Michael Ek, Dave Gochis, or John McHenry.