List of Main Hall Exhibitors
Monday, 24 January
5:00–8:00 p.m. (internal walk-around 5:00–6:00 p.m.; ribbon cutting at 6:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, 25 January
9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 26 January
9:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Thursday, 27 January
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
The AMS attendee badge includes admission to the Exhibit Hall. Nonregistered guests of exhibitors should bring their invitations to the Exhibitor Check-In Desk to receive their guest pass. Guests are only allowed on the exhibit floor during show hours and must wear a badge at all times.
Exhibitors at the AMS 102nd Annual Meeting have invested and committed their support to this industry. They have planned for several months or more to bring the attendees the experience they seek and deserve. To support registered exhibitors, the AMS has developed a Suitcasing policy, where suitcasing refers to those companies or persons who attend the Annual Meeting and “work the aisles” from their suitcase (briefcase) and solicit business in the aisles, conference areas, or hotels.
Only contracted exhibitors are permitted to promote their products, services, or company at the Annual Meeting. All company promotion and product sampling must occur within the contracted booth space. This includes, but is not limited to, handing out flyers, approaching exhibitor booths to sell products, and leaving and/or distributing product information in public spaces and show floor aisles. Exhibitors found doing so will be sent back to their booth space and materials left will be confiscated and disposed of properly. Attendees who violate this policy will be asked to leave the show and forfeit their badge. Additional penalties may apply. Any “suitcasers” observed by either attendees and/or exhibitors should be reported to the show management immediately.
Planning for your Health and Safety at the 102nd Annual Meeting
Professional and Respectful Conduct at AMS Meetings
Need to report unprofessional or disrespectful conduct? Email [email protected] or call 617-226-3965.
- AMS is committed to safe and inclusive meetings for all attendees.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any meeting or event associated with the meeting.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Be inclusive and respectful.
- This statement is meant to cover all meeting-associated events, including those sponsored by organizations other than AMS but held in relation to AMS events. This includes the scientific program, short courses, and exhibitions, as well as receptions, town hall meetings, and other informal or formal gatherings associated with AMS. Similarly, participants shall adhere to this code of conduct in online spaces related to the meeting and meeting-associated events, including Facebook, Twitter, and other online venues.
- Those who violate the standards of professional and respectful conduct may be asked to leave the meeting immediately and without refund, may not be considered for service on AMS boards and committees, and may be subject to additional legal action.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination includes offensive comments and actions related to age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion; sexual images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately:
- Notify an AMS Staff Member (wearing a blue ribbon at an in person meeting).
- Email [email protected] or call 617-226-3965
- Email AMS Executive Director, Keith Seitter, [email protected]
- If you witness or experience behavior that constitutes an immediate and serious threat, please call 911.
- Members of the response team:
- Keith Seitter, Executive Director
- Stephanie Armstrong, Associate Executive Director
- Brian Papa, Associate Executive Director
- Claudia Gorski, Director of Meetings
- Jen Ives, Associate Director of Meetings
- Jenn Rosen, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Manager
- Wendy Abshire, Education Program Director
Inclusivity at AMS
AMS is committed to creating an environment for meetings that “embraces diversity through the inclusion of individuals across age, gender, race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, physical ability, marital status, sexual orientation, body shape or size, gender identity and expression, socioeconomic status, and other facets of social diversity” (see: https://www.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/ams/about-ams/diversity-and-inclusion-at-ams/).