20th History Symposium
View the Program
The 20th History Symposium is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society and organized by the AMS History Committee.
Call for Papers
Papers for the 20th History Symposium are solicited on the following:
- General Session on the History of Atmospheric and Related Sciences;
- Historical Perspectives on Diversity in Atmospheric and Related Sciences;
- History of Weather Events and Practices;
- Winds of Change: The 2011 Super Outbreaks and the Birth of a Weather Ready Nation.
- History of Environmental Security
For additional information, please contact the program chair: Terry Nathan (email@example.com).