As we continue to plan for the 102nd Annual Meeting, know that we are working to keep everyone engaged, and are confident that we will be able to organize a successful meeting and allow participants to share their science and connect with one another.
We feel the option for remote attendance will allow us to attract many new attendees and allow for a level of inclusiveness that is much higher than limiting attendance to our in-person meeting.
Since this year’s annual meeting will both in-person and remote attendance, many elements of the meeting are being updated to encourage attendance. A few important items to note for Remote Attendees:
- Can change attendance method (remote vs in-person) until 15 December
- Can watch all in-person sessions live via live stream. There will be 40+ sessions going on during each time block of the In Person Annual Meeting, for a total of 600+ for the week.
- Can ask questions via slido during all live streamed sessions.
- Can view abstracts and supplementary material for all presentations (in-person as well as remote) in the online program or in the mobile app.
- Can view recordings from any in-person sessions in the online program or in the mobile app a few days after they take place.
- Can view remote posters and access their online meeting room links and schedule as determined by the individual remote poster presenters.
- Can ask questions and participate in discussion with all presentations (in-person oral/poster as well as remote oral/poster) through an asynchronous chat feature in the online program and on the mobile app.
- Can message both in-person and other remote attendees through the messaging feature in the online program and on the mobile app.
- Can view exhibitors online.