Since this year’s annual meeting will both in-person and remote attendance, many elements of the meeting are being updated to encourage attendance. While all remote attendance access is available to in-person attendees, there are a few additional items to note for In-Person Attendees:
- Can change attendance method (remote vs in-person) until 15 December
- Can do everything remote attendees can do, plus
- Can attend all in-person oral sessions, which will include a mix of presentations made by remote and in-person presenters) live. There will be 40+ sessions going on during each time block of the In Person Annual Meeting, for a total of 600+ for the week.
- Can ask questions and participate in discussion with all in-person and remote oral presenters in real time via Zoom or audience microphone.
- Can visit and interact with in-person poster presenters in the poster hall.
- Can network with other in-person attendees during coffee breaks, lunch breaks, social events, and receptions throughout the week.
- Can visit the in-person exhibit hall.
- Can visit the in-person career fair.