Special Sessions and Programs of General Interest
- AMS Career Fair
- Sunday, 2 February; Georgia Ballroom Foyer, 3rd Level
- 14th Presidential Forum: Extreme Weather, Climate, and the Built Environment: New Perspectives, Opportunities, and Tools
- Monday, 3 February, 9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.; Thomas Murphy Ballroom
- Edward S. Epstein Symposium
Wednesday, 5 February, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Donald R. Johnson Symposium
Thursday, 6 February, 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.; Room C112
- Daily Weather Briefings
- Monday–Thursday, 3–6 February, 12:45–1:05 P.M.; Room C106
- Meet the President
- Tuesday–Thursday, 4–6 February; Room C103
- 2014 AMS Themed Joint Sessions
- Monday–Thursday, 3–6 February
- Book Signings
The authors of some of your favorite AMS books will be at the Annual Meeting in Atlanta. Come to the AMS Resource Center in the Exhibit Hall to meet them and have your books signed!
- AMS Resource Center and AMS Exhibit Hall C2
- Stanley A. Changnon Symposium
Tuesday, 4 February, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Women in the Atmospheric Sciences Luncheon: A Conversation about the Future
- Wednesday, 5 February, 12:00–1:30 P.M.; Room C112