Town Hall Meetings & Agency Updates provide a valuable opportunity for extended interactive two-way dialogue among the Weather, Water, and Climate Enterprise and other interested groups for the benefit of the AMS community. These engagements can include a wide range of topic areas and formats that do not typically fit into the traditional AMS Annual Meeting program.
Basic room set for the audio/visual includes:
- 1 Screen of appropriate size;
- 1 Data/Video Projector;
- 1 AMS Supplied PC;
- Digital Timer
- Head Table
- Podium microphone;
- Table mics
- Town Hall Meeting & Agency Update submissions are reviewed and approved by a subcommittee of the Overall Planning Committee for the Annual Meeting
- All Town Hall Meetings & Agency Updates are accepted on a first come first serve and space availability basis.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon beginning and completing a submission proposal. This email will provide login credentials for editing your Town Hall Meeting / Agency Update submission through the deadline date noted above.
- Recording: Town Hall Meetings & Agency Updates will be available in the hybrid format, same as all other sessions at the AMS 104th Annual Meeting.
- Room Set-up: All rooms are set theater with a head table. Please note that NO additional A/V can be ordered.
- Town Hall Meeting & Agency Update Application Portal Opened: 18 April 2023
- Deadline to submit a Town Hall Meeting & Agency Update proposal: 27 June 2023
- Town Hall Meeting & Agency Update Acceptance Notifications Sent: September 2023