AMS 101st Annual Meeting has moved to a virtual platform.
We are excited about the opportunities that come along with this new format. The virtual exhibit packages listed below will allow your organization to be recognized for the significant role you play in the weather, water and climate community, while connecting with our attendees in meaningful and valuable ways in this new online environment.
Reserve your space!
Virtual Exhibit Application
The deadline for exhibit applications has passed.
Virtual Exhibit Fees
AMS Corporate Member Rate*
Non-Corporate Member Rate
*AMS Corporate Member Rate applies to Sustaining and Regular levels of Membership only
Virtual Package Benefits
Standard Virtual Exhibit
- Customizable virtual exhibit space on the AMS 101st Annual Meeting platform. The site will be live 1 week prior to meeting dates and will remain active for 90 days after the meeting. Your virtual exhibit customization includes logo, description, contact information, document uploads (limit 4 pdfs), videos (limit 2 video files), social media links and other external links.
- Designated Exhibit Hours
- Live 1:1 text chat and video chat for attendee interaction within your virtual exhibit
- 4 Complimentary virtual booth staff registrations
- 2 Complimentary virtual conference attendee registrations (not applicable for presenter registrations)
- Lead reporting and analytics for attendees visiting your virtual exhibit
- Listing with description and logo on the AMS Meeting website (prior to Meeting and archived on our site)
- 2 Attendee lists containing mailing addresses and affiliations (only after pre-registration deadline and one after the live Meeting ends)
- Earn 1 priority Point for future Annual Meeting booth selection
Deluxe Virtual Exhibit
- All benefits listed for a Standard Virtual Exhibit
- Additional digital content: total of 6 documents (pdfs) and 4 video files
- 50% Discount on Career Fair Virtual Table
- 2 Additional virtual conference attendee registrations for the 101st Annual Meeting, total of 4 (not applicable for presenter registration)
- 4 Additional complimentary virtual booth staff registrations, total of 8
- Earn 3 total priority points for future Annual Meeting booth selection
Premium Virtual Exhibit
- All benefits listed for a Standard and Deluxe Virtual Exhibit
- Additional digital content: total of 8 documents (pdfs) and 8 video files
- Presentation in the Vendor Session (15 minute pre recorded presentation & 5 minute live Q&A time slot)
- All premium exhibiting organizations will be listed at the top of the exhibit listing (exhibit hall) on the virtual platform, in alpha order.
- 1 Complimentary Career Fair Virtual Table
- 2 Additional Attendee registrations for the 101st Annual Meeting, total of 6 (not applicable for presenter registration)
- 4 Additional complimentary virtual booth staff registrations, total of 12
- Earn 6 priority points for future Annual Meeting booth selection
Virtual Exhibit Hours and Meeting Schedule
Exclusive Exhibit Hours
Monday- Friday 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. EST
Each organization can add additional hours of their choosing to be available for live chats with attendees by posting the additional hours in their virtual exhibit space.
During unscheduled hours, attendees can site view your exhibit, schedule a private meeting, leave messages in the chat or drop a virtual business card for follow-up.
All technical sessions networking events and other scheduled meeting within the AMS 101st Annual Meeting agenda will be listed on Eastern Standard Time. We suggest when schedule anything in your personal calendars that you make note of this.
The Meeting will consist of a combination of live sessions and view-on demand content. The Meeting platform will be available the week before the live Annual Meeting dates so that attendees can access the on-demand content and prepare for the week ahead.
Click here to see the layout of sessions and events for the Meeting.
Building Your Virtual Space
AMS will be sending all Welcome Email with important information including a link to your Exhibitor Portal the week of 14 December to all contracted exhibitors. Please review the Exhibitor Kit information below to prepare what you will need for the platform. If you contract later than Dec 14th, you will receive access to your exhibitor portal on the platform within 48 hours of acceptance. You can view the demo video for more information on building your virtual space.
Visit Exhibitor's Corner: Exhibitors can submit company profiles/descriptions online for inclusion in the web listing of exhibitors. The profile/description must be 150 words or less and will be edited at the discretion of the AMS staff. Exhibitors can also generate badges for booth staff and booth guests. AMS will be transferring the information from Exhibitor's Corner to the virtual platform to create to virtual structure of the exhibit space for each organization. Please be sure this information is updated and complete.
A link to Exhibitor's Corner is sent to the primary contact and Exhibitor Kit contact for the exhibiting company once the application is processed and accepted. If you did not receive this, please email [email protected].
Visiting the Exhibits
The AMS 101st Annual Meeting registrations includes admission to the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors at the AMS 101st Annual Meeting have invested and committed their support to this industry. They have planned for several months or more to bring the Attendees the experience they seek and deserve. Suitcasing refers to those companies or persons who attend the meeting and “work the aisles” from their suitcase (briefcase) and solicit business in the virtual Meeting platform.
Suitcasing Policy: Only contracted Exhibitors are permitted to promote their products, services, or company at the meeting. All company promotion and product sampling must occur within the contracted virtual exhibit space. This includes, but is not limited to, handing out flyers, approaching Exhibitors to sell products, and distributing product information in public spaces (ie. technical or networking sessions). Exhibitors found doing so will be sent back to their booth space and materials left will be confiscated and disposed of properly. Attendees will be asked to log out of the virtual platform and forfeit their registration. Additional penalties may apply. Any “suitcasers” observed by either attendees and/or exhibitors should be reported to the Show Management immediately.
For more information, please contact Jenn Rosen, AMS Sr. Exhibits Manager (tel: 617-226-3972; e-mail: [email protected]).
Professional and Respectful Conduct at AMS Meetings
Need to report unprofessional or disrespectful conduct? Email [email protected] or call 617-226-3965.
- AMS is committed to safe and inclusive meetings for all attendees.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any meeting or event associated with the meeting.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Be inclusive and respectful.
- The recording or transmissions of any education sessions, presentations, demos, videos, or content in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Participants should not copy or take screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- This statement is meant to cover all meeting-associated events, including those sponsored by organizations other than AMS but held in relation to AMS events. This includes the scientific program, short courses, and exhibitions, as well as receptions, town hall meetings, and other informal or formal gatherings associated with AMS. Similarly, participants shall adhere to this code of conduct in online spaces related to the meeting and meeting-associated events, including Facebook, Twitter, and other online venues.
- Those who violate the standards of professional and respectful conduct may be asked to leave the meeting immediately and without refund, may not be considered for service on AMS boards and committees, and may be subject to additional legal action.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination includes offensive comments and actions related to age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion; sexual images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately:
- Notify an AMS Staff Member (wearing a blue ribbon at an in person meeting).
- Email [email protected] or call 617-226-3965
- Email AMS Executive Director, Keith Seitter, [email protected]
- If you witness or experience behavior that constitutes an immediate and serious threat, please call 911.
- Members of the response team:
- Keith Seitter, Executive Director
- Stephanie Armstrong, Associate Executive Director
- Brian Papa, Associate Executive Director
- Claudia Gorski, Director of Meetings
- Jen Ives, Associate Director of Meetings
- Jen Rosen, Senior Exhibits Manager
- Wendy Abshire, Education Program Director
Inclusivity at AMS
AMS is committed to creating an environment for meetings that “embraces diversity through the inclusion of individuals across age, gender, race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, physical ability, marital status, sexual orientation, body shape or size, gender identity and expression, socioeconomic status, and other facets of social diversity” (see: Diversity and Inclusion at AMS).
Inclusivity at the 101st Annual Meeting
The American Meteorological Society (AMS) is committed to, and benefits from, the full and equitable participation of a diverse community in its membership, in its activities, and in the audiences that it serves.
Plans for making the 101st Annual Meeting inclusive for all include:
- Any meeting participant will be able to honor the languages they speak as well as preferred gender pronouns with a sticker for their badge
- AMS is offering childcare grants of up to $400 per family to assist conference attendees who will incur additional expenses by virtually attending and/or presenting at the Annual Meeting. Limited funds are available, and preference is given to applicants in the early stages of their career. As a secondary criterion, preference will be given to applicants who explain clearly why a grant to support childcare, dependent care, or their own assistance is necessary. To apply, please fill in the form and email it to Christine Card, [email protected], by 1 November.
- AMS Meetings staff arranges accessibility accommodations in accordance with the ADA.
- AMS has developed and continually enforces its policy Professional and Respectful Conduct at AMS Meetings.
- During the Second Symposium on Diversity and Inclusion, sessions that are cross-cutting between DEI, belongingness, and accessibility (DEIBA) and the geophysical sciences will take place. The intent is to create joint sessions between underrepresented communities and the geophysical processes that impact them. For more information, visit the Second Symposium on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion webpage.
For more information about Diversity and Inclusion at AMS, please visit: Diversity and Inclusion at AMS