The Career Resource and Graduate School Fair is an excellent opportunity for job seekers and organizations to network.
- Saturday, 9 January 2021, 4:00 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
(Open to registered attendees of the AMS Student Conference Only)
- Monday, 11 January 2021, 5:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
(Open to all registered attendees of the AMS Annual Meeting)
All sessions and event times for the 101st AMS Annual Meeting are listed in Eastern Standard Time.
Connect virtually with graduate schools and employers looking to hire meteorology and related science field candidates in this online event!
How it works
During the event, choose which employers and/or schools you want to interact with and engage in one-on-one chats (text or video) directly with a recruiter from those organizations. Make sure to complete your Annual Meeting profile so you can share your 'business card' during the event.
Find your next opportunity at the Annual Meeting Career Resource and Graduate School Fair!
Reserve your virtual space now and attract the attention of more than 5,000 professionals, recent graduates, and students in attendance!
Virtual Space Includes:
- Customizable virtual table space on the AMS 101st Annual Meeting platform. Customizations include logo, description, contact information, document uploads (limit 3 pdfs), videos (limit 1 video files), social media links and other external links.
- Designated Event Hours
- Live 1:1 text chat and video chat for attendee interaction within your virtual space
- Four Complimentary virtual booth staff registrations
- Lead reporting and analytics for attendees visiting your virtual exhibit
- Listing with description and logo on the AMS Meeting website (prior to Meeting and archived on our site)
For more details and information on the event, please click here to review the exhibitor kit and FAQ document.