Logging in for the First Time
- Go to the virtual platform login page.
- Enter your email address as directed.
Note: Be sure to use the email you used to register. If you need assistance, contact AMS101@ametsoc.org.
- Click "continue" and you will receive an email sent to the email address that was entered.
- Check your email for another message containing your secure login pin (from AMS101@ametsoc.org). It may take a couple of minutes to receive this email, and please check your spam folders.
- Enter the login pin and create your own password.
The platform is best supported in Google Chrome. If you are using an older browser like Internet Explorer, please upgrade to Google Chrome, Firefox , Microsoft Edge for the best experience.
Maximize Your Event Experience
Your first stop in the virtual platform should be to the Edit Profile link in the top right corner of your screen. Please upload your photo and enable chat so you can engage with other members via the platform's chat feature (orange bubble icon on the bottom right of your screen). And don’t forget to set your time zone!
After that, you'll want to explore the left-hand menu to discover all you can do on the event platform:
- Check out the Agenda to browse the agenda by day, download reminders to your calendar so that you can come back to join Live Sessions next week, view homework video files to prepare for lightning talk q&a/discussion, add events to your personal schedule (saved under Favorites) and come back to view Session Recordings after Live Sessions take place (please allow 48 hours for posting).
- Check out the Poster Hall to view posters and accompanying video files and poster images, and mark your favorites to visit during live daily poster sessions (11-15 January 2-3:30pm EST).
- Check out the Exhibit Hall to visit our virtual exhibit booths and view accompanying video files and images, and mark your favorites to visit during live daily exhibit hall hours (11-15 January 11:30am-12:30pm).
- Participate in Exhibitor Raffles.
- Join in the Points Race to win prizes!
- See who else is participating under Attendees and exchange Virtual Business Cards (cards shared with you are saved in Favorites).
- Initiate chats (via video or text within the platform) with Attendees, Speakers, Poster Presenters, and Exhibitors to connect with friends old and new.
- And MORE!
If you are in the Virtual Meeting Platform, visit the AMS Information Booth or live chat with us! Look for this button on the bottom left side of each page:
Having trouble getting into the platform? Email our IT support line at AMS101@ametsoc.org. We are monitoring during the event and will respond as soon as possible.
Download or view the Attendee Participation Guide that includes a list of FAQs, best practices, and resources to help you get the most of the virtual event platform.
Watch a step-by-step guide to the virtual platform
We look forward to "seeing" you soon!
- AMS 101st Annual Meeting Team