Congratulations - you've been selected to present at the AMS 101st Annual Meeting! Please see below for all of the information you'll need to give a successful Virtual Presentation.
- Register for the Annual Meeting if you have not already done so.
- Reference the Important Dates page and mark your calendar. Key dates for authors and presenters:
28 December: Upload Deadline Extended to 3 January. The upload deadline is 11:59pm EST on 3 January. Please do note, however, that while we will do our best, we are unable to guarantee that pre-recorded homework video files uploaded after 28 December will be available in the virtual meeting in time for the launch on 4 January. (Presenters who have not uploaded their materials by this time will be withdrawn from the Annual Meeting)
- 28 December: Deadline to Make Changes to Author List or Abstract Title (email Meetings Department)
- 8 January: Deadline to Register for the Annual Meeting (Presenters not registered by this date will be withdrawn from the Annual Meeting)
- Reference the Online Program to check your scheduled presentation time and understand how you should prepare for the meeting:
- Add the AMS101Meeting Logo to your email signature.