The Friday Networking Breakouts will take place from 4:30-5:00pm (Eastern) in the virtual event platform. The general theme for the Friday Networking Breakouts is "Fun Wrap Up Topics." These are the breakouts you will be able to attend:
- Wow, this is great! What's NEXT? with Wendy Abshire!
- An Outlook to the year in Science Policy with Andy Miller!
- Happy Hour- grab your favorite beverage and join Eileen Shea for a wrap up discussion on how the week went!
- Covid-19 and the Impacts on Science and Technology- Come have one last discussion about how Covid-19 had impacted the Science and Technology fields.
- It's a Wrap!- Join Gina Eosco and reflect on this year's Annual Meeting.
- Continue your chats from the NOLA Cooking Event- Share your thoughts about last nights cooking event!
- Continue your conversations from the NOLA Musical Event- Share your thoughts on last nights music event!
- Continue your conversations from the NOLA Cocktail Event- Share your thoughts on last nights cocktail event!
- Water Cooler Chat- Want to chat about something else? Jump on this Zoom and chat with your colleagues for a more informal networking experience.
If you have any questions or are interested in being a moderator for one of these Networking Breakouts please contact Marissa Welch.
After reviewing all topics please take a moment to let us know which Networking Breakouts are of interest to you by completing this form.