Town Hall Meetings provide a valuable opportunity for extended interactive two-way dialogue among the Weather, Water, and Climate Enterprise and other interested groups for the benefit of the AMS community. These engagements can include a wide range of topic areas and formats that do not typically fit into the traditional AMS Annual Meeting program.
View the Program
- Town Hall Meeting Application Portal Opens: 7 April 2022
- Deadline to submit a Town Hall Meeting proposal: 27 June 2022
- Town Hall Meeting Acceptance Notifications Sent: Late-August 2022
- Town Hall Meeting Schedule: Early October 2022
- Town Hall Meeting submissions are reviewed and approved by a subcommittee of the Overall Planning Committee for the Annual Meeting
- All Town Hall Meetings are accepted on a first come first serve and space availability basis.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon beginning and completing a submission proposal. This email will provide login credentials for editing your Town Hall Meeting submission through the deadline date noted above.
- Uploading: If you do plan on having a presentations, please contact Serena Roche at [email protected] for more information.
- Recording: Town Hall Meetings will be available in the hybrid format, same as all other session at the AMS 103rd Annual Meeting. This means they will all be recorded.
- More information on when Town Hall Meetings will be scheduled during the week of the Annual Meeting will be shared by Early October 2022.
- Room Set-up: All rooms are set theater with a head table. Please note that NO additional A/V can be ordered.
Basic room set for the audio/visual includes:
- 1 Screen of appropriate size;
- 1 Data/Video Projector;
- 1 AMS Supplied PC;
- Digital Timer
- Head Table
- Podium microphone;
- Table mics