Conferences and Symposia
Conferences and symposia represent the core of the AMS Annual Meeting. They provide the backbone for the organization of our technical sessions.
- 16th Presidential Forum: Serving Society in Times of Crisis: Past, Present, and Future, 11 January 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 20th Conference on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface (IOAS-AOLS)
- 15th Annual AMS Student Conference--Beyond the Weather: Embracing the Interface of Science and Society
- Fourth Symposium on Building a Weather-Ready Nation: Enhancing Our Nation's Readiness, Responsiveness, and Resilience to High Impact Weather Events
- Special Symposium on Hurricane Katrina: Progress in Leveraging Science, Enhancing Response and Improving Resilience
- Special Symposium on Seamless Weather and Climate Prediction--Expectations and Limits of Multi-scale Predictability