18th History Symposium
Avoid the onsite registration lines and register online...even from your hotel room! View rates and special conference registration information below, and register today!
The 18th History Symposium is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society.
BROWSE THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM
Call for Papers
- AMS-NSF Interactions: Looking back, Looking forward;
- AMS Centennial Monograph - 100 Years of Progress (Centennial Session);
- General Session on the History of Atmospheric and Related Sciences;
- History and the AMS;
- Historical Weather Events;
- History of meteorological practices and observations;
- The Development in Meteorology Over the Past 100 Years, Including the Development of National Weather Service, Naval Weather Service, Air Weather Service, etc.
- History of Women in Statistics and AI (Joint between the 19th Conference on Artificial Intelligence for Environmental Science and the 18th History Symposium)
For additional information, please contact the program chair, Lourdes B. Avilés (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).