18th Symposium on the Coastal Environment
Registration for the 100th Annual Meeting is now open!
Rates and information below.
The 18th Symposium on the Coastal Environment is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society and organized by the AMS Committee on the Coastal Environment.
Call for Papers
- 50 Years of Marine Wind and Wave Forecasting
- Downscaling Models (Parcel-Scale)- Atmosphere, Land, and Ocean
- CASPER Special Session: Coastal air-sea interaction affecting electromagnetic wave propagation
- Precision Navigation: Increasing the safety and efficiency of U.S. seaports by providing mariners with integrated and accessible data and information
- Coupled Forecasting of Extreme Weather and Coastal Flood Events
- Hazards in the coastal marine environment
- Novel observational techniques
- Machine learning and Big Data applications in the coastal environment
- Case Studies
- Posters on the Coastal Environment
Andre Van der Westhuysen (email@example.com)