20th Symposium on Meteorological Observation and Instrumentation
Registration for the 100th Annual Meeting is now open!
Rates and information below.
The 20th Symposium on Meteorological Observations and Instrumentation is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society and organized by the AMS Committee on Measurements.
Call for Papers
- Integrating Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) into Meteorology;
- Aircraft Reconnaissance and Research: The Past, Present and Future;
- Advancing climate science through the application of micrometeorological theory and techniques;
- Weather Forecasting Applications using Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS);
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Procedures;
- Historical Observations and Measurements;
- Intercomparison and Calibration of Instruments;
- Innovative Measurements;
- Integrated Instrumentation and Observing Systems for All Applications;
- Results From Recent Field Projects;
- Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere;
- All aspects of observations, including new observations, physical parameterizations, measurement uncertainties, challenges of working with imperfect measurements and data visualization;
- Bringing Observations To The Classroom; Advances in Paleoclimate Measurement Methods;
- Joint Session with the National Network of Networks Committee: "Advances in Products and Services by State Mesonets”
Scott Landolt (email@example.com) and Andrew Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org)