Based on the recent announcement made by the AMS, all Exhibitor Booths have been moved to a remote format. More information will be available soon.
The AMS Annual Meeting is host to the largest exhibit program anywhere in the atmospheric, oceanic, and related sciences. Exhibitors come from all over the United States and abroad, showcasing a wide range of products, publications, and services. Our attendees range from undergraduate students to the top experts in YOUR field – and they want to meet you!
Remote Package Benefits
Standard Remote Exhibit - $5,000
- Customizable remote exhibit space by uploading logos, providing a description, contact information, and social media links.
- In addition to the general organization information, the following collateral can be added: images (limit 5- jpeg and png), documents (limit 5- pdfs), resource links (limit 5- urls).
- Host live events on your preferred platform. Add live events via your own accounts on zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype and others). Schedule demos, fireside chats, or just live “drop-in” hours. Attendees will be able to participate easily by clicking on a “Join Now” button available right on your exhibit page.
- Asynchronous chats available.
- 4 Complimentary remote booth staff registrations
- 1 Complimentary remote conference attendee registrations (not applicable for presenter registrations)
- Lead reporting and analytics for attendees visiting your virtual exhibit
- Listing with description and logo on the AMS Meeting website (prior to Meeting and archived on our site)
- 2 Attendee lists containing mailing addresses and affiliations (only after pre-registration deadline and one after the live Meeting ends)
- Earn 1 priority Point for future Annual Meeting booth selection
Premium Remote Exhibit- $10,000
- All benefits listed for a Standard Virtual Exhibit
- Additional digital content: images (limit 10- jpeg and png), documents (limit 10- pdfs), resource links (limit 10- urls).
- Additional live events: Total of 3 per day (see standard package for more details)
- 1 Additional remote Attendee registrations for the 102nd Annual Meeting, total of 2 (not applicable for presenter registration)
- 4 Additional complimentary virtual booth staff registrations, total of 8 remote staff badges
- Earn 4 priority points for future Annual Meeting booth selection
Official Service Contractor
Freeman is the official general service contractor for the AMS 102nd Annual Meeting
Online SERVICE KIT
PDF OF Service Kit
Accessing Your Exhibitor's Corner
Visit Exhibitor's Corner: Exhibitors can submit company profiles/descriptions online for inclusion in the web listing of exhibitors. The profile/description must be 150 words or less and will be edited at the discretion of the AMS staff. Exhibitors can also generate badges for booth staff and booth guests. A link to Exhibitor's Corner is sent to the primary contact and Exhibitor Kit contact for the exhibiting company once the application is processed and accepted. If you did not receive this, please email email@example.com.
Planning for your Health and Safety
Vaccination and Daily Health Survey
All in-person attendees and exhibitors at the 102nd Annual Meeting must provide proof of full vaccination and complete a daily health survey before entering our meeting space in Houston, TX.
We will require that all attendees and exhibitors wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in the 102nd Annual Meeting space. Masks may only be removed when actively eating or drinking while sitting. An acceptable mask is: made of at least 2 layers of breathable fabric or hospital grade material, fully covers the nose, nostrils, mouth and fits firmly under the chin, and fits snugly, but comfortably against the side of the face.
Disposable masks will be available at the AMS Info Desks and at Health and Safety Stations located at the Hilton Americas.