- 7 September 2021 - abstracts are due
- 14 September 2021 - abstract payment due
- Early October 2021 - accepted authors are notified
- 1 November 2021 - deadline for edits to title and author list
- 1 November 2021 - deadline to confirm presentation preference (remote or in-person)
- 28 December - deadline to select presentation date(s) and time(s) for Remote Poster Presenters
10 January (12:00-1:00PM Eastern) - Watch the Zoom training for Program Chairs, Session Chairs, and Student Volunteers
11 January (12:00-1:00PM Eastern) - attend the Zoom training for Speakers/Presenters
- 14 January - deadline to submit an optional pre-recorded video for Remote Oral Presenters
- 24-27 January 2022 - abstracts are presented during the 102nd Annual Meeting
- 25 February 2022- supplementary information upload deadline
Submitting an Abstract:
Please note the abstract submission deadline has passed.
- View the Call for Papers for the Conferences and Symposia that will take place during the Annual Meeting.
- Abstract submissions are limited to 1000 words.
- Some program chairpersons may limit the number of oral presentations per speaker within the same program.
- The same presentation cannot be given as both an oral and poster within the same conference.
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors a submitter can include in their abstract.
- Please submit an abstract only if you intend to attend and present your abstract at the 102nd Annual Meeting.
- Pay the $95 abstract submission fee.*
Managing an Abstract:
- Make to the title and author list in Presenter’s Corner until 1 November.
- Withdraw your abstract using Presenter’s Corner.
- View a list of entries/submissions, such as topics or abstracts, you have submitted OR on which you are the presenting author in the User Portal.
Presenting an Abstract:
*Abstract Submission Fee:
- $95 for most conferences/symposia.
- Abstracts with unpaid abstract submission fees will be deleted on 16 August.
- Is separate from the registration fee. All presenters must register for the 102nd Annual Meeting.
- Is refundable only if the abstract is NOT accepted.