Authors and Presenters
- 3 August 2021 - abstracts are due
- 16 August 2021 - abstract payment due
- Early October 2021 - accepted authors are notified
- 1 November 2021 - deadline for edits to title and author list
- 24-27 January 2022 - abstracts are presented during the 102nd Annual Meeting
- 25 February 2022- supplementary information upload deadline
Submitting an Abstract
- View the Call for Papers for the Conferences and Symposia that will take place during the Annual Meeting.
- Click here to begin your submission.
- Abstract submissions are limited to 1000 words.
- Some program chairpersons may limit the number of oral presentations per speaker within the same program.
- The same presentation cannot be given as both an oral and poster within the same conference.
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors a submitter can include in their abstract.
- Please submit an abstract only if you intend to attend and present your abstract at the 102nd Annual Meeting.
- Pay the $95 abstract submission fee.*
Managing an Abstract:
- Make to the title and author list in Presenter’s Corner until 1 November.
- Withdraw your abstract using Presenter’s Corner.
- View a list of entries/submissions, such as topics or abstracts, you have submitted OR on which you are the presenting author in the User Portal.
Presenting an Abstract:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- More information regarding presentation types will be shared in August.
*Abstract Submission Fee:
- $95 for most conferences/symposia.
- Abstracts with unpaid abstract submission fees will be deleted on 16 August.
- Is separate from the registration fee. All presenters must register for the 102nd Annual Meeting.
- Is refundable only if the abstract is NOT accepted.