19th History Symposium
The 19th History Symposium is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society.
Call for Papers
Papers for the 19th History Symposium are solicited on the following:
- Defining the Atmospheric Boundary Layer: The Great Plains Turbulence Field Program from Concept to Publication, 1947-1957
- Exploring the Historiography of Meteorology's Heroes
- General Session on the History of Atmospheric and Related Sciences
- Historical Tornadoes: Pre-20th century tornadoes, significant events and how they were documented
- Historical Weather and Climate Events
- History of Practices, Operations, and Field Campaigns
- Inclusion and Exclusion in Atmospheric Science
- Weather as Antagonist in Literature and Popular Media
For additional information, please contact the program chair, Terry Nathan (email: email@example.com).