19th History Symposium
View the Program
The 19th History Symposium is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society.
Call for Papers
Papers for the 19th History Symposium are solicited on the following:
- Defining the Atmospheric Boundary Layer: The Great Plains Turbulence Field Program from Concept to Publication, 1947-1957
- Exploring the Historiography of Meteorology's Heroes
- General Session on the History of Atmospheric and Related Sciences
- Historical Tornadoes: Pre-20th century tornadoes, significant events and how they were documented
- Historical Weather and Climate Events
- History of Practices, Operations, and Field Campaigns
- Inclusion and Exclusion in Atmospheric Science
- Weather as Antagonist in Literature and Popular Media
For additional information, please contact the program chair, Terry Nathan (email: email@example.com).