Ninth Symposium on Building a Weather-Ready Nation:Enhancing Our Nation's Readiness, Responsiveness, and Resilience to High Impact Weather Events
Call for Papers
- A Report Card on Enterprise Collaborative Efforts to Build a Weather-Ready Nation in the New Decade
- Are We Weather Ready?
- Communicating with an Authoritative Voice Panel Discussion
- How is Social Science Contributing to a WRN?
- Impact-based Decision Support Services Panel Discussion
- Integrated Urban Systems and Services (IUS) - A Pathway to Sustainable Cities
- Preparing for and Responding to Weather Events in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Public Tornado Shelters: Opportunities and Challenges for Improving Tornado Safety
- Research and Technology Transfer Issues on Implementing Impact Based Forecasting in an Operational Environment
- See It, Hear It, Touch It – InfSocial Media: Best and Worst Practicesormal Weather Education Outreach to Build a Weather-Ready Nation
- Sheltering & Evacuations during a Global Pandemic
- The Future of Operational Meteorology: Leveraging Machine Learning to Enhance Decision-making and Decision Support
- Trusted Data & Decision Making: Who/What Can We Believe?
- We Can’t Do It Alone: Private Sector & Citizen Initiatives Supporting a WRN
For additional information, please contact the program chairs: Trevor Boucher (email: email@example.com), Dave Jones (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), and Jennifer Sprague (email: email@example.com).